A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desk Tops versus laptops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
e000777

e000777

Desk Tops versus laptops Empty
PostSubject: Desk Tops versus laptops   Desk Tops versus laptops Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:42 am

I have two pc at home . Both a roughly 5 to 6 yrs old. I have decided to buy another computer because the desktop (which I paid a fortune for at the time) just goes blue scree every tinme I use it; which is of course irritating. The othe i s a collegeg Toshiba lap top 256 Ram; so very slow and drove me insane. In your view what should I investin for home and professional use. Any comments welcome and appreciated
Back to top Go down
Admin-maZiix™

Admin-maZiix™

PostSubject: Re: Desk Tops versus laptops   Desk Tops versus laptops Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:58 am

Try building your own PC as it costs cheaper and can be upgraded if you have any problems or just the usual upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Desk Tops versus laptops   Desk Tops versus laptops Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:52 am

i like laptops better they are portable and fell more personal
Back to top Go down
KEYBOARDWARRIOR

KEYBOARDWARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: Desk Tops versus laptops   Desk Tops versus laptops Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 am

Desktop PC > All, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desk Tops versus laptops   Desk Tops versus laptops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desk Tops versus laptops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forum for Games Design students at SBC :: PC Discussion Forum-
Jump to: