A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:39 am

I figured since this was a forum covering the entire Games Development section, we never really get the chance to interact with the guys from the other classes, we're all really doing the same thing so it'd be cool to get to know each other better.

So i'll make this our official introductions thread and sticky it and I guess i'll start.

Name: Sean
Course: BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (Games Development) - Year 1,

A bit about yourself: Well i'm just a fairly normal dude who happens to be a huge gamer, having been gaming since I could walk, RPG's are my forté and I also love Action/Hack 'n' Slash/Shmups. Big metal/rock/orchestra/gothic/J-music/game music fan too and lastly i'm an obsessive Anime & Manga fan in more ways than whats good for my health.

I found the level 2 course through a friend, finished it last year fairly well and was lucky enough to get a spot on the level 3 course and maybe University one day, who knows? So thats basically where I am right now and it's a pleasure to be here.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi im Silver (dont like using my actual name on the internet so sorry)

doing the level 3 course and im in my second year ive got a conditional place at worsester uni following on from this

im 17 and the youngest in the class, i really enjoy the whole design and making process of things, i dont listen to music but dont take that for dont like though i have no prefferences except anime opening and credit songs, i read and watch lots of anime and manga and thouraly love it, as you might have noticed i can't spell very well.

Also i have a single hobby called Warrhammer fantasy/40K/Lord of the Rings i have been playing since i was 10 and cant get enough, i even plan on going to the Grand tournemnt this year were people from all over the world come to play their will be close to 150 people their and i hope to come in the top 25 if i can
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 am

Silver wrote:
Hi im Silver (dont like using my actual name on the internet so sorry)

doing the level 3 course and im in my second year ive got a conditional place at worsester uni following on from this

im 17 and the youngest in the class, i really enjoy the whole design and making process of things, i dont listen to music but dont take that for dont like though i have no prefferences except anime opening and credit songs, i read and watch lots of anime and manga and thouraly love it, as you might have noticed i can't spell very well.

Also i have a single hobby called Warrhammer fantasy/40K/Lord of the Rings i have been playing since i was 10 and cant get enough, i even plan on going to the Grand tournemnt this year were people from all over the world come to play their will be close to 150 people their and i hope to come in the top 25 if i can

I used to play the tabletop Lord Of The Rings, but I was a school kid at the time and couldnt afford the outrageous prices that Games Workshop charge.
Back to top Go down
Scoot

Scoot

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 am

I'm Scoot and
Introductions. Tumblr_lhr6yoZ9Mj1qbgb7i
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:52 am

I'm G.O.B and

Introductions. Sandcastlehate2
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Gears of Bore wrote:
I'm G.O.B and

Introductions. Sandcastlehate2

Fucking commies.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 pm

what did they ever do to you personaly, i hate then because they stole my washing Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 am

Silver wrote:
what did they ever do to you personaly, i hate then because they stole my washing Evil or Very Mad
They caused the global recession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forum for Games Design students at SBC :: Non-game related discussion-
Jump to: