A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan. Empty
PostSubject: Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan.   Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:59 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12709850

There's more stories across the web about the full extent of the damage, but in a nutshell an earthquake measuring 8.9 on the richter scale hit Japan this morning and was followed by some 30 foot tsunami's that moved inland, destroying everything in it's path. So far the number of confirmed dead is 29 and continues to rise and the number of missing is in the hundreds.

My thoughts go out to those in Japan and I wish them the best, god help them.
Back to top Go down
Scoot

Scoot

Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan.   Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 am

My heart goes out to everyone, not just in Japan, but everyone in the affected areas <3 I hope they all get through this, I can't even begin to imagine what some people are going through Sad

Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan. Tumblr_lguezwA5mu1qcni7a
Back to top Go down

Massive Earthquake followed by deadly Tsunami's devastates Japan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forum for Games Design students at SBC :: Non-game related discussion-
Jump to: