A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A very clever suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

A very clever suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A very clever suggestion   A very clever suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 pm

If everyone else gets their manga forum.......that's all well and good, but what about my needs? It is only fair that we have a Tom and Jerry forum. It has so much depth to be explored. It's storyline in each episode is so deep and complex. We could discuss the inner-workings, psychological and theological side of the show along with it's production values and animation techniques.

Or it'd be a laugh.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: A very clever suggestion   A very clever suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I personally dont care for either, I keep my Anime & Manga discussions to boards where they actually mean shit and where I can get some competent replies.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A very clever suggestion   A very clever suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 pm

that's a little harsh crimson

i think a tom and jerry furom is to specific and actualy should be more of a cartoon furom if your going to have one then you can have tom and jerry in their or you could put it in none games stuff section
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: A very clever suggestion   A very clever suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:24 am

CrimsonSH wrote:
I personally dont care for either, I keep my Anime & Manga discussions to boards where they actually mean shit and where I can get some competent replies.
Take that, Silver! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very clever suggestion   A very clever suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very clever suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forum for Games Design students at SBC :: Suggestions / Feedback-
Jump to: