A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test Empty
PostSubject: Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test   Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test   Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:35 pm

isn't that illegal as its harrasment forgeng false resaults slander, lying and false advertising (i think they were paid by sony and microsoft to do this article)
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test   Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Silver wrote:
isn't that illegal as its harrasment forgeng false resaults slander, lying and false advertising (i think they were paid by sony and microsoft to do this article)
The Metro website must be in co-hoots with The Sun then, it was dripping with anti-3DS stories last time I checked! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test   Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamesradar mocks The Suns 3DS test
Page 1 of 1