A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think the worst anime is?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:09 am

Silver wrote:
im busy watching other anime
Nooooo! You're doing it wrong. Watch this one now. Drop the others, they don't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Gears of Bore wrote:

Nooooo! You're doing it wrong. Watch this one now. Drop the others, they don't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:12 pm

i dont care wether they matter to you they matter to me
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 am

Silver wrote:
i dont care wether they matter to you they matter to me
How selfless.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 pm

maybe i am
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Silver wrote:
maybe i am

so young, so naive.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 pm

whats wrong with being naive it means ill just be happy for longer
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 am

Silver wrote:
whats wrong with being naive it means ill just be happy for longer
You're happy?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????? sometimes
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Shocked are you happy Shocked you owe me 10 minutes of my life and years of theropy Shocked i couldn't even finish the first episode it's just so mind mushing it makes me want to kill myself the basic story its told me so far is overused and babyfied its just to simplistic and the voice actors are over reactive and unblievable as charcters really bad out of 10 i would give it -10
(yes that is a minus that bad )
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 am

Silver wrote:
Shocked are you happy Shocked you owe me 10 minutes of my life and years of theropy Shocked i couldn't even finish the first episode it's just so mind mushing it makes me want to kill myself the basic story its told me so far is overused and babyfied its just to simplistic and the voice actors are over reactive and unblievable as charcters really bad out of 10 i would give it -10
(yes that is a minus that bad )
10 minutes does not equal the whole series! Try again!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

you can gauge the potential of an anime in the first 5 mins and the exacution as this sets up for the rest of the series
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Silver wrote:
you can gauge the potential of an anime in the first 5 mins and the exacution as this sets up for the rest of the series

You dont watch much anime do you?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:47 pm

i've actualy watched alot of anime ,, and for an anime to work it has to set the stage in the first couple of minutes to engage the view ussally giving a brief outline with lots of big holes in it, with the first episode finishing with you having a very brief outline of whats going on, enough just to keep you understanding but lacking so you are intressted and want to watch more, a story can only be predictable if its intressting enough or they have an unpredictable character, the second most important part is the characters development, you've got to keep them with secrets or make them do somthing new if you can see the whole journey before it happens it won't be intressting

and thats why this anime is so bad they have pulled down the whole curtian instead of only letting you see a tiny bit at a time combined with its complete pridictability and poor voice acting it just fails to tick a single box so if you realy know anime you can tell from the first episode wether it has the potential to be good or will be bad as just because it has the potential doesn't mean the creator will get sloppy or the show gets canceled and have to rush to finish it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 am

Silver wrote:
i've actualy watched alot of anime ,, and for an anime to work it has to set the stage in the first couple of minutes to engage the view ussally giving a brief outline with lots of big holes in it, with the first episode finishing with you having a very brief outline of whats going on, enough just to keep you understanding but lacking so you are intressted and want to watch more, a story can only be predictable if its intressting enough or they have an unpredictable character, the second most important part is the characters development, you've got to keep them with secrets or make them do somthing new if you can see the whole journey before it happens it won't be intressting

and thats why this anime is so bad they have pulled down the whole curtian instead of only letting you see a tiny bit at a time combined with its complete pridictability and poor voice acting it just fails to tick a single box so if you realy know anime you can tell from the first episode wether it has the potential to be good or will be bad as just because it has the potential doesn't mean the creator will get sloppy or the show gets canceled and have to rush to finish it Very Happy

No, no you dont watch much anime, and that is by far the most generalized view of Anime-hell, literature as a whole that i've ever read.

Do me a favour and list some series that you've seen/read and if you want me to retract this comment then I highly suggest that you dont list any of the Big Five.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

◦.hack//Legend of the Twilight
◦.Hack//LIMINALITY season2
◦.hack//Quantum
◦.hack//root season4
◦.hack//sign season1
◦Afro Samurai
◦Avatar The Last Air Bender
◦Bakuman
◦Black Bloood Brothers
◦Black Lagoon
◦Black Rock Shooter
◦Break Blade
◦Burst Angel
◦Buso Renkin
◦Cardcaptor Sakura
◦Claymoree
◦Cluster Edge
◦Code Geass R2
◦Code Geass Season 1
◦Cowboy Bebop
◦D.gray man
◦D.N. Angel
◦Darker Than Black
◦Darker Than Black Season 2
◦Death Note
◦Devil May Cry
◦Digimon Adventure Season 1
◦Digimon Adventure Season 2
◦Digimon Xros Wars
◦Dragon Ball Kai
◦Dragon Ball Movies
◦Dragon Balll GT
◦Dragon Balll Z
◦Dragon Crisis
◦Fate/Stay Nightt
◦Fruit Basket
◦Full Metal Alchemistt
◦ strait jacket
◦Gantz
◦Giant Killing
◦Gundam SEED
◦Gundam Seed Destiny
◦Gundam Wing
◦Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
◦GUNxSWORD
◦Gurren Lagann
◦He's My Master
◦Hellsing
◦Highschool of the Dead
◦Hunter x Hunter
◦Ikkitousen
◦Ikkitousen Xtreme Xecutor
◦Ikkitousen- Dragon Destiny
◦Jyu Oh Sei
◦Kenichi History Strongest Disciple
◦Love Hinaa
◦Monster Rancher
◦Neon Genesis Evangelion
◦Ninja Scroll
◦Rurouni Kenshin
◦Rosario Vampire
◦Rosario Vampire Capu
◦Samurai Champlooo
◦Samurai Gun
◦Sengoku Basara
◦Sengoku Basara Two
◦Soul Eaterr
◦Star Wars: The Clone Wars
◦The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
◦Trigun
◦Trinity Bloodd
◦Valkyria Chronicles
◦Vampire Hunter D
◦Vampire Knight (Season 1)
◦Vampire Knight Guilty
◦Witchbladee
◦Xiaolin Showdown
◦Yu-Gi-Oh
◦Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
◦Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
◦Zoids Chaotic Century
◦Zoids Guardian Force
◦Zoids New Century Zero
Zed
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:48 am

Thank you Silver. Thank you for making me look cool next to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

it comes natral to me
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Silver wrote:
◦.hack//Legend of the Twilight
◦.Hack//LIMINALITY season2
◦.hack//Quantum
◦.hack//root season4
◦.hack//sign season1
◦Afro Samurai
◦Avatar The Last Air Bender
◦Bakuman
◦Black Bloood Brothers
◦Black Lagoon
◦Black Rock Shooter
◦Break Blade
◦Burst Angel
◦Buso Renkin
◦Cardcaptor Sakura
◦Claymoree
◦Cluster Edge
◦Code Geass R2
◦Code Geass Season 1
◦Cowboy Bebop
◦D.gray man
◦D.N. Angel
◦Darker Than Black
◦Darker Than Black Season 2
◦Death Note
◦Devil May Cry
◦Digimon Adventure Season 1
◦Digimon Adventure Season 2
◦Digimon Xros Wars
◦Dragon Ball Kai
◦Dragon Ball Movies
◦Dragon Balll GT
◦Dragon Balll Z
◦Dragon Crisis
◦Fate/Stay Nightt
◦Fruit Basket
◦Full Metal Alchemistt
◦ strait jacket
◦Gantz
◦Giant Killing
◦Gundam SEED
◦Gundam Seed Destiny
◦Gundam Wing
◦Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
◦GUNxSWORD
◦Gurren Lagann
◦He's My Master
◦Hellsing
◦Highschool of the Dead
◦Hunter x Hunter
◦Ikkitousen
◦Ikkitousen Xtreme Xecutor
◦Ikkitousen- Dragon Destiny
◦Jyu Oh Sei
◦Kenichi History Strongest Disciple
◦Love Hinaa
◦Monster Rancher
◦Neon Genesis Evangelion
◦Ninja Scroll
◦Rurouni Kenshin
◦Rosario Vampire
◦Rosario Vampire Capu
◦Samurai Champlooo
◦Samurai Gun
◦Sengoku Basara
◦Sengoku Basara Two
◦Soul Eaterr
◦Star Wars: The Clone Wars
◦The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
◦Trigun
◦Trinity Bloodd
◦Valkyria Chronicles
◦Vampire Hunter D
◦Vampire Knight (Season 1)
◦Vampire Knight Guilty
◦Witchbladee
◦Xiaolin Showdown
◦Yu-Gi-Oh
◦Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
◦Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
◦Zoids Chaotic Century
◦Zoids Guardian Force
◦Zoids New Century Zero
Zed

Respectable, if this list is true and not just copy/pasta via Google search then I apologize for my comments.

However, what attracts viewers to a story depends on many things and this isnt limited to Anime.

For example, i'm a Sci Fi fan and the latest Star Trek movie might be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but does that mean you're going to get me to sit down and watch it? Fuck no, I hate Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:50 pm

well thats a factor which can't be judged or realy prepared for, peoples tastes, you can't really make anything that will intresset everybody and so really that part is a gamble on wether people will like it, and yes i did watch them all, i've also watched most of the studio gibly films and another sieries ive watched which was pretty good is kaze no stigma Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the worst anime is?   What do you think the worst anime is? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think the worst anime is?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2