A Forum for Games Design students at SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Games Design students at SBC

THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? Bad Dudes (NES)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No classes on Thursday 24th March

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

No classes on Thursday 24th March Empty
PostSubject: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 am

Hi, just to make sure you all know, all classes are to be cancelled for the day due to a strike, however all college centres will be open and anyone who wants to use the libraries/learning hubs for private study on Thursday will be allowed to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://sbcgamesdev.forumotion.co.uk
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 am

Is it only SBC that is striking?
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 am

It's a national strike I believe.
Back to top Go down
https://sbcgamesdev.forumotion.co.uk
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I believe I speak for us all.

No classes on Thursday 24th March Iongpw
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:14 pm

no you dont some of us actual went to college to get qualifications not have our tutor away or have unnessacary days of Mad
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Silver wrote:
no you dont some of us actual went to college to get qualifications not have our tutor away or have unnessacary days of Mad

My 3 (or 4, I forgot) Distinctions from Level 2, and 3 Distinctions this year so far would like a word with you.

That aside, considering all the Year 2's have gone and done Year 1, wasnt it beaten into your brain that those who get the good grades are the ones who do their shit at home?

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:49 am

not when you dont have the programs at home
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Silver wrote:
not when you dont have the programs at home

Then get them.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:44 am

dont have the money and dont like having illegal copies as its illegal
Back to top Go down
Gears of Bore

Gears of Bore

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 am

CrimsonSH wrote:
Silver wrote:

My 3 (or 4, I forgot) Distinctions from Level 2, and 3 Distinctions this year so far would like a word with you.

That aside, considering all the Year 2's have gone and done Year 1, wasnt it beaten into your brain that those who get the good grades are the ones who do their shit at home?

Darn, I need to lose my job ASAP.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSH
Admin
CrimsonSH

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Gears of Bore wrote:
CrimsonSH wrote:
Silver wrote:

Darn, I need to lose my job ASAP.

Yes, jobs do tend to interfere with important things like gaming.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No classes on Thursday 24th March   No classes on Thursday 24th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No classes on Thursday 24th March
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forum for Games Design students at SBC :: Announcements-
Jump to: